Okay, I'm going to try to start being better at this...Zachary is growing so fast! One day I looked at him and realized that he's really not a baby anymore; he's a little boy now! And, he's definitely "All Boy." He runs everywhere and LOVES to jump! His favorite thing to do all day is still to play catch and throw balls. If it weren't so very hot here, we'd still be spending most of our days outside, where he prefers to be. He is FEARLESS in swimming pools; he spends about half of his time jumping under the water, then stands back up with a big smile on his face. He'll jump off of any ledge into the water, no matter how high. He loves cars, bikes, and motorcycles, and is always busy making messes or running around. Zac knows a few random letters and all of the rainbow colors; his newest interest is in letters. He loves to talk about them, listen to the alphabet song, and watch his Signing Time ABC video. We are having lots of fun with him and can't believe how fast he's growing up. He talks all the time and loves to do everything himself (which he lets me know by pointing to himself and saying "Zac, Zac" whenever I try to do something that he wants to do.) Sorry if this sounds like I'm writing a mini biography about him, but everyone keeps telling me that I need to be better at updating this, emailing pictures, etc.
Zac after going for a ride with Daddy on his moped. Nice hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment