We had a great Christmas this year! Zac is at a really fun age and loved opening presents, seeing Santa and all the lights, and singing "Jingle Bells" over and over again all month long! We spent Christmas in St. George with Grandma and Grandpa Caplin and the family, and we had such a great time that we didn't want to come back home this morning! Zac had lots of fun with his cousins, Autumn and Megan, as well as his uncles and Grandma and Grandpa.
On Christmas morning, Zac opened his new bike first, and after that he was uninterested in opening any more presents until we had it put together and he got to ride it for a while. I guess that made the fun last even longer! Eventually he opened all of his gifts, stopping to open and play with each one in between. It was a fun day!
I am a little sad that December flew by soooo fast and Christmas is over... I love this time of year and all the fun and excitement it brings. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Hi! This is Jill Lewis in Mesquite. I love your blog! I can't believe how much Zac has grown up. It was fun to see you at the Pulte Christmas parties. Best wishes as you soon welcome another little boy into your home!
Fun pictures. We really enjoyed seeing you in California. I can't believe how much Zac talks, and I loved hearing him sing "Jingle Bells". Hope you had a good New Years.
You are so cute Elisha! I'm not too great at keeping up on this blog thing but I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. We are having a boy!
Post a Comment