Kayden's first Easter egg hunt...he was more interested in throwing, shaking, and trying to open one or two eggs than in collecting them in his basket.
He figured out that if he got it open, there would be a treat inside which he'd promptly try to shove in his mouth before anyone could stop him.
He figured out that if he got it open, there would be a treat inside which he'd promptly try to shove in his mouth before anyone could stop him.

Coloring Easter Eggs
Zac got so excited to color eggs this year. Right in the middle of dying them, he got this huge excited smile on his face, looked at Matt and I, and said,"This is like a party everybody!"



The Easter Bunny
Kayden was doing fine with sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap until he DROPPED him! All of the sudden Kayden was on the floor and the bunny was asking if he was okay. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I don't blame him if he's a little apprehensive to visit the Easter bunny next year!Making Easter Cupcakes

Easter Morning
(in Arizona)
my handsome boysEaster Baskets
Kayden was excited to take everything out of his
shaking an Easter egg
enjoying some chocolate(I couldn't decide if I liked it better in color or black and white)



The REAL Easter Bunny?
We got a visit from this bunny on Easter morning at Lori and Dave's house! No one believed me when I looked out the back window and said that there was a bunny in the backyard...maybe the Easter bunny. When they finally all noticed, it added a little extra excitement to the day. How many people actually have a bunny show up in their yard on Easter?!?!
4 comments:
Your pics are so cute. But seriously, did the Easter Bunny really drop Kayden?! That is unbelievable!!! I'm glad he ok. Did someone say lawsuit?! jk
But really, great pics of your kids, they are darling!
I can't believe the REAL Easter Bunny showed up! How funny. I love your new Easter background, and I really love the pictures of your boys. That one of Zac eating the chocolate is adorable. But poor Kayden...I would've been so mad! Poor little guy...hopefully he's not traumatized for life! Looks like you had a fun Easter trip!
Great pictures. I love the egg dying one.
your pictures are waaaaay cute Elisha! What handsome boys :)
Post a Comment