After over a year, Kayden finally got his first haircut this week. His curls were so cute that it took us a while, but it was definitely time! He had like two inches of hair cut off in some places! I couldn't believe how much hair was all over the floor (and me, since I was holding him) afterward.
BEFORE:

Now he doesn't look so much like a baby anymore...sad, but I love how cute he looks with his new cut.



12 comments:
He looks so much older! I think it's a big deal to cut their hair for the first time, he looks handsome!
Handsome! Isaac has some curls too, and I also don't look forward to cutting them!
oh my gosh! he looks so grown up in the after pictures! it's so cute but also sad b/c now he won't be that little baby with the fuzzy hair anymore...
your kids are so adorable!!
That reminds me of when Jared got his first haircut. He had so much curly hair!! Kayden looks really grown up with short hair.
Shriek! he went from baby to toddler in one hair cut. What a handsome little guy!
Its Zac the 2nd! He looks just like his handsome big brother! Your brave to cut those cute curls. I think I would have shed a couple tears over that hair cut.
First haircuts are always a bit sad! He looks so cute, and SO grown up! You have such cute kids!
Wow now I can see how much Zac and Kayden look alike. How fun. I think they both are very handsome!
I love his haircut! I hope you kept some of his curls in a book for him though. Thare are adorable.
That is so hard to cut their hair that first time. I actually haven't cut Kelsey's yet. Too bad she doesn't have all those cute curls! She does have a mullet and needs a haircut! Kayden definitely looks so grown up. Can't wait to see you all!
Wow he looks waaaay older. What a handsome dude. I remember my little brother used to have curls like Kayden, and when my mom finally went to get his hair cut, she kept the curls and she still has them in his baby book!! haha...moms are so centamental (sp?!) haha.
That first haircut is always so weird. I just abou tcriend when we cut Caleb's!
Post a Comment