Mother's Day
I had a nice Mother's Day this year...it began with breakfast in bed and a gift and card from the boys. Matt spoke in church and gave a wonderful talk about mothers and how they help in teaching the gospel to their children.

Zac got his first experience with singing in sacrament meeting with the primary, and although I was a bit sad because I couldn't be out in the congregation watching him (since I had to play the piano), it turned out okay. He stood right next to me at the piano and he was the only kid I could really hear, singing "I Often Go Walking" nice and loud in his cute little voice. I love it! He's sung that song many times to me before and since.

Right after sacrament meeting, we left and drove to St. George to surprise my mom. We got there while they were at church, and since she is now the sunbeam teacher, Zac surprised her by walking into her sunbeam classroom. She was so happy to see him!
We had a nice dinner and got to spend a while talking to my brother, Ryan, who is serving a mission in Jamaica. That was so fun!!! It was a great day spent surrounded by those I love most.
The day would not have been complete without another visit from Spiderman. Zac couldn't have been happier! Kayden was very interested in watching Spiderman, but got quite upset if he came too close. He hurried away as quick as he could.
Zac and Spiderman, "shooting their webs"
Even though Kayden was a bit apprehensive to be around Spiderman in person, he must have taken a liking to him as well. All week long, whenever he saw a Spiderman toy or book, he got excited and said, "Piderman, piderman" or just "pider". It appears that we now have two little Spiderman fans on our hands.
The boys went to Lowe's with Matt and built me these cute little planter boxes. Zac loved using the hammer to build it himself.
Father and Sons Campout
Friday night was the Father and Son Campout...Zac was so excited to go with "only the boys." This is the only picture to document the event since Matt forgot to take any while they were actually camping. I took this right before they left Friday afternoon.
They camped at Warm Springs and had a great time swimming in the warm spring pools, roasting marshmellows, enjoying the campfire, eating yummy food, and playing with friends. It is certainly one of Zac's favorite things each year!
Kayden and I had fun at home with Grandma while they were gone.
I had a nice Mother's Day this year...it began with breakfast in bed and a gift and card from the boys. Matt spoke in church and gave a wonderful talk about mothers and how they help in teaching the gospel to their children.
Zac got his first experience with singing in sacrament meeting with the primary, and although I was a bit sad because I couldn't be out in the congregation watching him (since I had to play the piano), it turned out okay. He stood right next to me at the piano and he was the only kid I could really hear, singing "I Often Go Walking" nice and loud in his cute little voice. I love it! He's sung that song many times to me before and since.
Right after sacrament meeting, we left and drove to St. George to surprise my mom. We got there while they were at church, and since she is now the sunbeam teacher, Zac surprised her by walking into her sunbeam classroom. She was so happy to see him!
We had a nice dinner and got to spend a while talking to my brother, Ryan, who is serving a mission in Jamaica. That was so fun!!! It was a great day spent surrounded by those I love most.
The day would not have been complete without another visit from Spiderman. Zac couldn't have been happier! Kayden was very interested in watching Spiderman, but got quite upset if he came too close. He hurried away as quick as he could.
Even though Kayden was a bit apprehensive to be around Spiderman in person, he must have taken a liking to him as well. All week long, whenever he saw a Spiderman toy or book, he got excited and said, "Piderman, piderman" or just "pider". It appears that we now have two little Spiderman fans on our hands.
Father and Sons Campout
Friday night was the Father and Son Campout...Zac was so excited to go with "only the boys." This is the only picture to document the event since Matt forgot to take any while they were actually camping. I took this right before they left Friday afternoon.
Kayden and I had fun at home with Grandma while they were gone.
4 comments:
oh i love the picture of you and your boys & also the cute little planter boxes! how fun! i bet your mom loved you guys surprising her. glad you had a good mother's day!
Okay, I want your camera. It takes the best pictures!!! I loved the planter boxes, Matt is so sweet to help your boys make them for you! And how fun to surprise your mom for Mother's Day. Matt did a good job on his talk, too.
You look so good in that picture with your boys! I'm a little jealous of your cinco de mayo fiesta...we were SUPPOSED to be in Mexico that day, but didn't have any sort of celebration. Next year!
BTW, I got your e-mail...my check will be on the way soon...I'm so excited!
The boys are getting so big! I love the pictures and the awesome pinata! Miss ya nd talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment