Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sledding Fun

A couple of weekends ago we went up to Mt. Charleston with some friends to take the kids sledding. They had such a blast!

(Can you tell by the looks on their faces how much they loved it?)




One of my favorite times of year to live in Vegas is right now, when I see news flashes of blizzards, snow storms, and freezing temperatures other places throughout the country, but I'm taking my kids to the park every day in light jackets and sunny weather!

With Mt. Charleston so close, we can still enjoy some occasional snowy fun while living in the nice warmer weather on a daily basis.



Zac was quite the sledder with no fear...he'd climb as high as he could, off the beaten path, then sled down with a smile on his face.


4 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i love your new background for your blog. we finally updated our header after over a year!
cute pictures. i can't wait till we can hopefully go to the snow next month!

Ellie said...

oh the snow! i too don't miss the UT weather, at all. looks like you had a blast =)

Unknown said...

We just took our kids sledding for the first time, too...and I forgot my camera! It actually has barely snowed at all this month, but I keep waiting for a good snowstorm so we can take them again WITH the camera. So fun!

Aubrey said...

That's my kind of snow. I wish that's how it was here. I would be perfectly happy if it never snowed again.