While I was getting ready one day recently, I looked over and saw these two in the chair, each with Matt's scriptures in hand. They were saying how much they loved reading the scriptures, then Zac asked Kayden if he wanted him to read some scriptures to him.
He looked down and began 'reading', "And it came to pass..."
I guess he really is listening and picking up more than I realize!
Love these two boys!
He looked down and began 'reading', "And it came to pass..."
I guess he really is listening and picking up more than I realize!
Love these two boys!
8 comments:
It's so amazing how fast kids learn just by watching...your boys are adorable!
That is so sweet! I'm impressed! Love it when they pick up my good habits...I cringe when they pick up my bad ones... Such cute boys!
nicely done! this picture is fantastic, i love it. you capture the best moments.
love it!! miss you guys!
I love Zacs foot on his knee. So grown up! I love this post!!
So sweet! BTY, I love that chair they are sitting on. Super cute.
I have to tell that I had a dream last night that all of us BYU roomies went back to college for bit and started talking about our kids. You were talking about your little girl. It was precious how much you loved her just like you love these boys.
Your boys are so sweet to each other.:-) You can really tell that they adore each other just by looking at this picture of them. It is just so sweet.:-)
Post a Comment