Zac seems to be enjoying the freedom of having a "big boy bed" . . . this is how I've found him sleeping a few days lately when I've checked on him during his nap. I guess he takes advantage of being able to get out and do what he wants, but his sleepiness always wins, even when reading a good book! Doesn't he look cute all curled up on the chair?
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago
4 comments:
He definitely looks more comfortable than I can ever get in our rocker! Whatever works, right?
awww, so cute!
don't you just love taking pics of them all sacked out! i know i do. :) how are you feeling?
What a fun picture. Kyle sleeps by the door all the time. Did you find out what you're having yet??? Let me know, I can't wait to hear!!!!
Post a Comment