Monday, October 01, 2007

Zac's New Bed


Since I'm not allowed to lift Zac, we had to get him a new little toddler bed that he can climb in and out of by himself. He loves it! We were a little sad because he LOVED his crib and slept so well in it, but oh well. Now we just have Zac waking up at least an hour earlier every morning since the second he wakes up, he thinks he needs to jump out of bed and come find us. No more laying in his crib and falling back asleep; he's up with the sun each day! We keep hoping that he'll start sleeping a little later again, but then we wake up to "Hi, Mom! Mom, Mom, Mom! Dad, Dad, Dad!" every morning until we pay attention to Zac.


Daddy also got Zac a new little scooter to entertain him during the day... he thought he needed something new and fun to do since I can't do a lot. He loves it and rides it around the house all day long. It's amazing to see such a little guy zooming around so well on a scooter!


5 comments:

Lori said...

Isn't it fun transitioning kids into beds? I remember having such a hard time with Jessica. What a fun bed. Cute pictures. Zac sure looks like a mini-Matt in the scooter picture. We're excited to see you guys this weekend. Take Care and see you soon!

Rachel said...

Oh! He's such a big boy now! Super-cute! What's going on with you? Have you been really sick? I'll call you this week.

Sarah Beck said...

He's getting SO big! How old is he again? I'm sorry you can't lift him. Hope the pregnancy's going well.

natasha said...

that is so cute. i feel bad, my kid is the only kid who doesn't do a scooter! how are you? please catch me up with the pregnancy. are you traveling again?

Unknown said...

Cute Zac! He really isn't a baby anymore...so sad! I'm sure it's great for him, though...I'm excited to find out what you're having!