Zachary was a pirate for Halloween this year. He was such a cute little pirate! The blue on the costume totally brought out the blue in his eyes (you can't tell from the pictures). It was VERY hard to try to get a good picture of him in his costume...that kid never stays still even for a second! So, this was the best we got. He was so excited to be a pirate! For weeks, when people would ask him what he was going to be for Halloween, he'd say, "A pirate!" and then would say "ARRR!!!" When we'd ask him what a pirate says, he'd say "Ho, Ho, Ho...a pirate's life 'a' me," his version of "Yo, Ho, Ho, a pirate's life for me!" It's very cute.
Unfortunately, he's been sick this week, but the doctor said the cool night air would be good for his cough, so we went ahead and took him out for a while. On Tuesday, our ward had our Trunk or Treat, and he had a great time walking up to all the cars and holding out his spider bag to get some treats. When we got home, he was sure to grab his bag out of the car and take it inside to start devouring all the treats. It was like a dream come true!
We took him out trick or treating for a little while last night, and he loved it! He'd knock on the door, say, "Trick or Treat," hold out his spider bag for treats, then say, "Thank you. Bye!" as he walked away. We had lots of fun!
7 comments:
ok, the smarties in the toes is too funny!! I know what you mean about the costume thing. They sure don't pose well for pictures like that when their 2!! Oh well. Glad you had a fun Halloween, and I hope Zac feels better soon.
sounds like you had almost as much fun as he did just watching him! too fun. he looked cute.
Oh my gosh- SO cute! What an adorable little pirate! I love the smarties, that's a riot! Glad you all had fun.
I'm sure like Rachel Zac wasn't too sure what it meant to go trick or treating..but after the 2nd house or so I'm sure he got it mastered. How fun for him!! Quite cute...Now that I'm more up to date with this blog thing, it's fun to see the pictures and hear about what's going on.
Sherm, I'm just wondering how much of Zach's candy did you take for yourself? BTW-we have updated our blog and I had to read about you having a boy on your blog...has it come to this-communication by blog only?
Your boy is an absoute doll! WHat a cute pirate. You look so good, especially after having a child! I miss you, good chatting with you today!
Zac is looking SO GROWN UP!!!! What happened to the babies we had not very long ago? He was an adorable pirate! You are such a cute mom...I wish we lived closer so we could see you more!
Post a Comment