Yes, it's true...Kayden started sleeping through the night about a week ago!!!!
If he does wake up for a second, he goes right back to sleep when we give him his pacifier. Hurray! It's always such a happy day when you wake up in the morning and realize that your baby has slept all night without waking up to eat! No wonder he looks so happy in all these pictures...he's getting a good nights rest!
At his 2 month checkup two weeks ago, he weighed 12 lbs. 3 oz. and was 25 inches long! He's a LONG boy! (above the 95th percentile!) I can't believe how fast he's growing! Time sure flies by quickly these days!
5 comments:
I am REALLY jealous! Avery still wakes up once or twice to eat. Maybe I should just try the binkie...she would probably be just fine! Kayden is so cute! Avery just started laughing (sort of) too...it's the best sound in the world!
I can't believe how big he is getting already. Tell him to stop so we can see him before he gets too big!! Cute pictures!!!
That is AMAZING!!! How did you do that? I am so happy for you guys!
Yes, that really is amazing! wow! I think one of the hardest parts of having a newborn is the sleep deprivation so I'm so happy he's sleeping more. I love your blog!
Jill Lewis
Wow! I'm jealous too. That's awesome!
Post a Comment