Monday, May 12, 2008

Independent Play Time...Not so fun for Mom!

Just a few of the fun ways Zac entertains himself while I am feeding Kayden...



Isn't he talented? He can eat two suckers at once!


9 comments:

Sarah Beck said...

Ahh, don't you LOVE IT when they do those things? I have a friend with twin 2 yr old boys who are so very crafty in their destruction. She says she has people tell her all the time, "you'll miss those days." I dunno, I'll miss it when they're not that young anymore, but I'll DEFINITLY NOT miss the messes!

MaryAnn said...

Boys will be boys. It's amazing what can be done in a very short amount of time. I love the look he's giving you in the 2nd to last picture. So innocent looking . . .lol!

Anonymous said...

The joys of 2 year olds. Sometimes you'd rather cry than laugh, but it makes for good stories.

Unknown said...

When I read your blog, I always wish I lived closer to you since we are going through the exact same things right now! At least we have blogs so it makes a good story to blog about! Zac is a cutie!

Lori said...

I wish I had taken these kinds of pictures with my kids. Oh wait, Kyle still does these things so I guess it's not too late. But you are right, he is pretty talented in that last shot!! Too cute!!

Rachel said...

What a silly! I love the lego pic! "Mom, isn't it awesome1"

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, I love it! I don't have a newborn to care for and Kenneth still creates similar situations for us to enjoy. It's really amazing to me how fast these little guys can move, not to mention the ideas they come up with! Oh, it's great!!

Roberta said...

Heather says, "That is so funny that Zac spilled the juice. " We can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

SO Fun! Kids really know how to get into EVERYTHING!!! Emma's new fasination is the toilet. Nice. Oh, and I LOVE Zac's eyelashes in the last picture. Adorable.