Last week Matt took the YM on their high adventure trip to Havasupai in the Grand Canyon. They had a great time hiking, horse back riding, cliff jumping, and playing in all the waterfalls. He says it's a place everyone should go at least once in their lifetime and can't say enough good things about it... For those interested, here are a few of the pictures he took.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love havasupai! I hiked it with Jeff's cousin and some friends the summer before my last year at BYU. I agree. Everyone needs to see it. Plus, we did the extra 8 miles down to the Colorado river. It was amazing. Oh, and those pictures are awesome.
Those pictures are BEAUTFIUL!!!!!! It looks like you've been having fun. Cool that you have an Avery in your family now, too! Rachel, Aubrey, Sunny and Elizabeth all came over tonight...we all talked about wishing you were here!
Wow, those pictures make me want to go back! Glad you had such a great time, Matt. Next time take me with you! We totally should do that with all the family sometime!
6 comments:
I love havasupai! I hiked it with Jeff's cousin and some friends the summer before my last year at BYU. I agree. Everyone needs to see it. Plus, we did the extra 8 miles down to the Colorado river. It was amazing. Oh, and those pictures are awesome.
I love All the pic.'s!
Those pictures are BEAUTFIUL!!!!!! It looks like you've been having fun. Cool that you have an Avery in your family now, too! Rachel, Aubrey, Sunny and Elizabeth all came over tonight...we all talked about wishing you were here!
Sherm,
You are making me jealous. I was I there with causing trouble again, like our good old scouting days.
Wow, those pictures make me want to go back! Glad you had such a great time, Matt. Next time take me with you! We totally should do that with all the family sometime!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment