I'm happy to report that both boys have reached exciting new milestones...Zac is now potty trained (Hurray!!!!!) and Kayden has been rolling over for a couple of weeks now. He rolls from his back to his front and is such a cute little 'rollie pollie.'
Here's a picture I took of him just after he rolled over:
(And, as a side note, I'm proud to say that I took this picture in the manual setting on my camera, which I can now use comfortably thanks to my online photography class I've been taking...it's been so fun! (I guess this is my exciting new milestone :) ) I'll have to post more pictures soon. I love knowing how to make the background blur, etc.)
Here's a picture I took of him just after he rolled over:
(And, as a side note, I'm proud to say that I took this picture in the manual setting on my camera, which I can now use comfortably thanks to my online photography class I've been taking...it's been so fun! (I guess this is my exciting new milestone :) ) I'll have to post more pictures soon. I love knowing how to make the background blur, etc.)
7 comments:
Yay for Zac on the potty training! And good job Kayden on the rolling over! Good for you with the camera skills. I need to catch up on a few lessons.
Congratulations!! What big milestones!! Once they are going potty it sure does make life easier for you!! Your picture is so striking!!
I LOVE the picture. PLEASE tell me how to do that with the manual setting on my camera. I can do it on the macro setting, but only with flowers and little things. not with people. Please please tell me. I love it!
You are lucky you conquered the potty training. I'm dreading it. I kept telling myself as soon as school starts, and it just did. So I guess I'd better do it. And Kayden is so cute! He's gotten so big!
i did finish it. it was long in some parts and the end was kind of confusing with all the new people. but all and all. it was good. what did you think?
Eleisha, can you tell me what online class you are taking? Ben and I are about to purchase a new camera (any recos?) and I really want to be able to take pictures like that. Can you email me the information? Thanks! allisonhepworth@gmail.com
Your boys are so cute. I'm being repetitive here, but I love your pictures! It would be amazing to be able to capture memories like that. I'm jealous of your skills. :)
Post a Comment