Sea World
Since we wanted to use our Sea World passes again, we headed to San Diego again last weekend. The weather was perfect, and we had such a great time! I love taking trips together with just our little family; it's such good, quality family time and we make so many good memories. There's just something about being away together, having fun, without work and other obligations to worry about. I love it! Some of my fondest memories are of the trips we've taken together as a family. For me, it's definitely worth all the work, effort, and packing.
Since we wanted to use our Sea World passes again, we headed to San Diego again last weekend. The weather was perfect, and we had such a great time! I love taking trips together with just our little family; it's such good, quality family time and we make so many good memories. There's just something about being away together, having fun, without work and other obligations to worry about. I love it! Some of my fondest memories are of the trips we've taken together as a family. For me, it's definitely worth all the work, effort, and packing.

We went to Sea World Friday and Saturday and had a blast. Zac LOVES it there and has already been asking to go back again since we've been home. Besides all the normal shows and animals to look at, they had their "Halloween Spooktacular" events going on, as well. They had some special Halloween shows, characters dressed in costume, activities for the kids, and on Saturday they had trick or treating! The kids dressed up in their costumes and got to trick or treat around Sea World. They thought it was great! (As you can see in the picture of Kayden below, he liked chewing on his candy, too.)
Friday was awesome! There weren't very many people there, so we could walk right on all the kids rides and didn't have to battle big crowds. We saw all the shows, rode the rides, watched all the animals, and let Zac play in the kids area.The Beach
Friday evening and Saturday morning we took the boys to the beach for a while. They had so much fun playing in the sand, and Matt and Zac even played in the water. It actually felt great at the beach and wasn't at all too cool.
It was Kayden's first time to really experience the sand and beach, so it was fun to watch him. He ended up with quite a bit of sand in his mouth, along with all over his body and hair. He even got his first taste of seaweed...yum!



8 comments:
Great pictures! I love the second to last one with the light from the setting sun. I am jealous that yall live so close to California. I would not want to live there, but I would not mind living close enough to visit....a lot.
Great job on your pictures!!! Looks like you guys had fun :) We loved seeing you here too! Love ya!
I love that they dressed up as Buzz and Woody! Great pictures! It looks like you had a fun family vacation!
What a fun family trip...your pictures look beautiful. I especially love the ones of your boys on the beach. So glad you have such a great time together.
Your pictures are AMAZING! Seriously! And I agree...packing for trips is a PAIN, but so worth it! Your kids will remember stuff like that for a long time!
And I've been meaning to call you...I'll try later! I always think about it while I'm doing something, and forget when I have a free minute! Love ya!
Looks like so much fun! I want to take E there again sometime soon. I think we should take a trip to the San Diego Zoo! Great pics like always...it makes me jealous. I think I might stop looking at your blog! hahahaha!
what a FUN trip! you are such a great mom, always planning great things for your family and friends. cute pics...we miss you!
I love your pictures...Am I allowed to say that I am a bit well very envious of your talent..How did you learn to work the camera?? Any tips for me as a beginner??
Post a Comment