Halloween was a lot of fun this year. For the past month or so, every day Zac has been talking about how he'll go trick-or-treating, knock on the doors, and say, "Trick or treat!" and get lots of 'num-nums' (a.k.a. candy). He's been soooo excited for Halloween and to wear his Buzz Lightyear costume. He wanted us to all be dressed as Toy Story characters, so we decided to do it.
Presenting...

Kayden as Woody

and Eleisha as Jesse

We took the boys to the Pulte Madiera Canyon models where they had games, rides, activites, and trick or treating at the models. Zac loaded up on candy, got a cool Spider Man balloon, and had fun dancing on the stage for a while. He really got into the dancing thing...I guess that Buzz Lightyear costume really gave him some moves! It was so funny to watch him get so into it.

We took the boys to the Pulte Madiera Canyon models where they had games, rides, activites, and trick or treating at the models. Zac loaded up on candy, got a cool Spider Man balloon, and had fun dancing on the stage for a while. He really got into the dancing thing...I guess that Buzz Lightyear costume really gave him some moves! It was so funny to watch him get so into it.
When we were through there, we went trick-or-treating to some friends' houses and then met up with some friends and went around our neighborhood. Zac had a blast running up to the doors with his friends and wasn't at all shy about saying,"Trick or treat!" He'd hold up the candy he got at each house to show us what he got. He was in heaven! Kayden took in all the fun and excitement from his stroller. We were all worn out by the time we got home, but we had a very Happy Halloween!




10 comments:
Yall look so great!! I am really impressed with the Jesse costume. I am glad yall had a fun year.
So cute! Your costumes turned out great! Looks like it was a lot of fun
Great costumes!
Great costumes! You all look awesome!
You guys looked great!Zachary and Kayden are such cuties!
I love the family-themed costumes! I saw so many cute families dressed up together...I was totally jealous. And I have to say...yours' is probably the best! You all look so cute! I love it!
I love your costumes! Your whole family looks great. What a fun Halloween you must have had. :)
I thought it was great that the boys were dressed up as Buzz and Woody at Sea World, and now I think it's even better since you guys dressed up to match, too! So fun!
I love that you got the Zurg in there too. Way fun!
oh my gosh you guys are adorable! that is so stinkin cute how you guys all went with the same theme. that little Woody costume is really cute, too!
Post a Comment