Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

While we were in Texas a few weeks ago, our good friend Jen of
J. May Photography took some pictures for us. I've been anxiously awaiting the CD so I could post some of my favorites. Thanks, Jen!

Both boys with hands in their mouths...not an unusual sight

Budding photographer

It's always hard to get Zac to stop moving, look at the camera, and smile for a picture. But, she got some great shots that actually show who Zac is...he's all boy, that's for sure! Stick in hand, off exploring, climbing on rocks...that's our Zachary!



After looking at our pictures, Jen told me that Kayden is very photogenic. I have to agree!

After he fell head first into the fountain...photo shoot over!

16 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

too funny about the falling into the fountain. the other day we were at this place we love to go where there are tons of fountains for kids to run around and this boy fell in head first. it was the first time i'd seen someone fall in a fountain... anyway, that was a tangent.
i love the 3rd picture of the family. that is gorgeous! and all the pictures of the baby are great....he's definitely photogenic and very cute! they're both cute!

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures!!! I love the one of you lifting up Kayden. Adorable!

Kari said...

Wow...those are fantastic! What a cute family you have! She did an excellent job. I love all the candid photos of the boys. And you're all really photogenic!

Rebecca said...

Aw. What a beautiful little family.

natasha said...

j-may is amazing!!! so glad you got to do it.

Lori said...

Your pictures turned out great! Love them.

Larsens said...

love love love the pic of Kayden crying and Zac checking him out-great pictures!

Tammy said...

Cute family pictures. Wow your kids are growing up. I can't tell you the last time we had family pictures. Your family pictures turned out great!

jamie said...

all your photos are priceless. you have such a beautiful, sweet family. i love the picture, too, of zac looking compassionately at kayden while hes crying. and i love the one of the two of you and kayden. theyre all fabulous. jen did a great job...

Ellie said...

too cute! Kayden has some be-u-ti-ful blue eyes..ahhhh! So you definitely got some good ones. I am anxious to see which ones you decide to hang up.

Aubrey said...

Your family is so dang cute. I'm sad I've missed you guys the past few times I've been in town. What are your Thanksgiving plans? I'll be in St. George for sure on Wed and Thurs and maybe Fri then Vegas for the rest of the weekend. Would love to see you if you're around.

dnbwilkesfamily said...

Love the pictures. This makes me want to go do some family pictures. If only they would turn out as cute as yours! I'm sure Josh would fall into a fountain before we even started! Maybe well an indoor place!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i still love that picture of your husband helping him hold the camera!

In answer to your question--the beach is called Garrapata Beach. It is along Hwy 1. We stayed in monterey right at Lover's Point. Some of the pics were taken along the 17 Mile Dr. in Monterey. Very beautiful place...maybe you guys can come visit and we'll take you there sometime!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

one more thing--we made our blog private and i never got your email address to invite you to read it. if you would like to still see it, and we hope you do!! please email me at kristinehepworth@yahoo.com with your email so I can invite you :)

Lori said...

Those are great shots!! Kayden is so smiley! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Rachel said...

Wow! You really got some great ones! Eleisha you look so pretty! And those boys...I love 'em!