Kayden turned one this weekend. I can't believe how fast his first year has flown by! We celebrated with a simple BBQ at the park with a few friends, then had a family party with Grandma and Grandpa that night. We did everything ball-themed since he LOVES balls and spends a good portion of every day chasing them around on the floor, playing catch, and saying, "Ball. Ball. Ball."
Kayden "had a ball" at the park. Being outside and playing ball...pure heaven for him.
Zac gave Kayden a cupcake, which he obviously enjoyed.Family Party
He loved opening his presents and playing with all the fun new toys.
Pre-cake drink of milk
He loved dipping his hands in frosting then licking it off.
Delicious!!!!!Happy Birthday Kayden!
BIG BOY--BIG CARSEAT
Kayden is SO excited to sit in his new car seat and be able to face forward now! His first time facing forward, he laughed the whole car ride. Whenever Matt would look back at him, he'd just laugh and smile. He loves it! It's cute to see he and Zac sharing snacks back there, too. Kayden says, "More, more, more" and reaches his hand over for Zac to give him more. I love it!
He's in the 50-75th percentile for weight and height. We love our sweet Kayden. When I asked Zac what we are going to do now that our baby is growing up and getting bigger, he said, "We need to get another one!"

13 comments:
Happy Birthday Kayden!!! I can't believe he is already one. I love the baseball cake. Did you do that?
Your boys are so cute! Thanks so much for having us over for dinner on Sunday. That was really nice of you guys and it was delicious.
Happy Birthday Kayden! He is such an adorable little boy!
Happy Birthday Kayden! This is such a sweet post. Oh, he is too cute. You are an amazing mother! You celebrate b-days so well and with great attention to detail.
I had so many thoughts while reading this post!
1. I LOVE the cakes. You are amazing.
2. This year has been the FASTEST year in history.
3. I love Kayden's hair.
4. I need to start digital scrapbooking...your pages turn out SO cute!
5. I want to have a girl's weekend in Vegas this summer...how fun!
6. Call me!
Love ya!
i LOVE your "kayden's first year" scrapbook page. it's such a cute idea! i want to copy you.
we are so sad we missed out on the fun. he sure is adorable! very cute scrapbook pages by the way!
Love this post!Happy 1st Birthday Kayden! You're one lucky boy to have such a great mom.
What a handsome fellow. He is growing up so fast. Last time I saw him he was a little baby and he has grow up. Too cute!
Happy Birthday Kayden! He has such a sweet little face. That baseball cake is too cute, and I love his mini one.
I can't wait until we can face Mandy forward; she does not like being backward!
You have adorable little boys.
Happy Birthday to Eleisha too! [She's a leap day baby.]
happy birthday Kayden! I cant believe hes one-wasnt it just yesturday we were having a lunch-in for you during your bedrest? Ashelyn and Kayden grew up Way too fast!
Post a Comment