News and pictures from the Sherman family.
I feel like such a slacker, I really wanted to take E to his game. I know she would have cheered him on. Go ZAC!
He's so grown up! Yay Zac!!!
i love that second picture of him. looks like he had so much fun!
I love the pictures with the soccer ball, you are so talented. Little kids are so fun to watch, I would have loved to watch one.
Sad to be over! Soccer is so much fun at that age.It was great seeing you guys this past weekend.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I feel like such a slacker, I really wanted to take E to his game. I know she would have cheered him on. Go ZAC!
He's so grown up! Yay Zac!!!
i love that second picture of him. looks like he had so much fun!
I love the pictures with the soccer ball, you are so talented. Little kids are so fun to watch, I would have loved to watch one.
Sad to be over! Soccer is so much fun at that age.
It was great seeing you guys this past weekend.
Post a Comment