Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Just...


me, Zac!




Zac has been into dressing up the last several months, and he often comes out looking something like this



or this


or some other combination of costume parts and outfits.

Without fail, he'll think he's fooled us and will eventually lift up the mask, take off the eye patch, or remove whatever might hinder us from telling who it is, and he'll say with a big smile, "IT'S JUST ME, ZAC!"

We're always relieved, of course. :)


6 comments:

Matt and Grace said...

Gotta love it! He's getting so big!

Ellie said...

too funny! sometimes i wonder why i even get the girls dressed in the morning anymore. they usually end up looking like zac...well kinda. more pink i guess.

Julie said...

haha! That is so cute!! I love it!

Shawna said...

I love how little kids think we can't tell who they are when they dress up! I love his costumes.

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that is so cute!

Jen said...

hey girl!! we love your little family! hope we can see you again soon! :)