Sunday, August 09, 2009

Girls Weekend


A few of my college roommates came out to Vegas last weekend for a little reunion and fun before Rachel moves to Australia in January! Whenever we get together, it's just like old times. We love laughing at old memories and things we used to do, and it's fun just to hang out, relax, and catch up.

What a fabulous couple of days...
we slept in,

hung out by the pool,


shopped,

ate,


did all the touristy stuff on the strip,


went to see LOVE,

and celebrated Robyn's birthday!


Thanks for such a fun weekend, girls! I wish we all lived closer...hopefully the next time we get together will be at Rachel's house in Australia! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I was stuck here with my big prego belly. Yall look like you had so much fun. Miss you guys!

Rachel said...

So much fun! Can't wait for the next time we get together!

Julie said...

Woah! Elisha! Looks like you've been having fun!! I love the cruise pictures and looks like you had a good time with your old roommates. We miss you guys!!

sara said...

girls weekends are the best.

and eleisha you are so gorgeous by the way.

Lori said...

Looks like fun. Can't wait to see you guys next month at the reunion. Too bad we can't do all these things at the family reunion, huh? Oh well.....

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that looks like tons of fun!!

Aubrey said...

i loved it! thanks for planning.

Unknown said...

It was so fun. I'm still sad it's over.... More motivation to go to Australia, I guess! Love ya!

MaryAnn said...

You all look like your still in college! Seriously, soo cute pictures. I am glad you all got together and had some fun. What great memories you are making!