I have THE BEST husband and friends a girl could ask for,
and they did not disappoint on my 30th birthday!
and they did not disappoint on my 30th birthday!
What I thought was to be dinner and a show with Matt after dropping our kids off for the Nielsons to watch turned into a SURPRISE birthday party for me.Was I surprised? YES!!!
(Notice Zac and Brinley's happy reunion in the background...so cute!)
so happy to have pulled it off perfectly!
Complete with lots of delicious food, yummy cake and ice cream, an embarrassing video of pictures of me from the last 30 years, 30 gifts to open, and an extra big surprise ending, it was a night to be remembered.
I loved every minute of it (well, except for the embarrassing pictures and a little too much attention on me) and went home feeling so happy and loved.



Amy must have spent countless hours putting together these cute little tags for each of my 30 gifts...each of them represented one of 30 things that I love.
The kids were anxious to help me open my gifts as fastas they could get their hands on them. Such good little helpers :)
One of my favorite, of course, was a hand made card and picture written and drawn especially for me by my sweet little Zac. He was SO excited to give it to me!Oh, and the big surprise ending? My last gift to open was an envelope entitled,
"Because you love to travel," and inside I found THIS:
along with flight plans for a trip to AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

Yep, that's right, for my 30th birthday, Matt gave me a trip to Australia!
I've always dreamed of visiting Australia, and now that Rachel lives there, I have an even better reason to go! The surprise was complete with a call from Rachel, wishing me a happy birthday and expressing excitement for my upcoming visit.
I can't wait, and I won't have to wait much longer, since I leave in less than 3 weeks!
Hurray, I can't wait!!!!!
THANK YOU to Matt and my dear friends who pulled this off...it meant a lot and made my 30th birthday complete!
"Because you love to travel," and inside I found THIS:

Yep, that's right, for my 30th birthday, Matt gave me a trip to Australia!
I've always dreamed of visiting Australia, and now that Rachel lives there, I have an even better reason to go! The surprise was complete with a call from Rachel, wishing me a happy birthday and expressing excitement for my upcoming visit.
I can't wait, and I won't have to wait much longer, since I leave in less than 3 weeks!
Hurray, I can't wait!!!!!
THANK YOU to Matt and my dear friends who pulled this off...it meant a lot and made my 30th birthday complete!
14 comments:
wow! what a birthday! makes turning 30 not so bad when you get a trip to Australia out of it, huh? how great! and i love the reunion of the two little ones in the first picture. too cute!
Woohoo! I can't wait to see you! I'm so excited- I love you!
so fun!! Australia?? Happy birthday Elisha!! You deserve a trip down under, you're always doing so many things for other people. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about your trip!! Wish we could've been at the party, we miss you guys so much.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Oh my! That is quite the exciting night. Are you going by yourself?? Also, why are we old?
I was so thrilled to have found out that you were surprised and we actually pulled it off. We did have fun trying to find creative items that matched the 30 favorite things...the scuba diver was an awesome find (go Karalee!)Glad you loved it, you deserve it!
Happy Birthay Eleisha! I'm glad you were surprised. Matt and the girls did a fantastic job, the party was AWESOME! You are one lucky gal.
Whoa!! That is one fantastic party I must say. Matt and your friends are AWESOME!! You really are loved. I loved seeing zac and brinley hugging! Can I go with you to Australia??haha. Happy Birthday!!!
What a fun party! Matt is so good to you. Glad you had a good birthday! Enjoy your trip to Australia!
OHHHH so fun! I am so jealous! Have a wonderful trip and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
OH MY GOSH!!!! That is so great! And I am SOOOOOO jealous! I'm so glad you get to go to Australia...wish I could come! Sounds like such a fun party...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't believe you're 30! Love ya!
we really want to come on Memorial Day, but matt only has 1 day off work, so it's just not feasable. 1 day driving each way (10-12 hrs) leaves us only about 1 day to be there............. however, we will probably come to utah in the next year. and we can't wait to get together when we do. in the meantime, don't have TOO much fun with everyone over Memorial Day. i'm gonna be jealous!
Happy 30th girl!
Wow! Happy Birthday! Glad you are in the 30's club now. :) Have a wonderful trip!
I am terrible. I have known your birthday was coming for months, but it totally snuck up on me. Your birthday card will be in the mail tomorrow...I promise. This is a lame excuse, but my life has been insane lately. I am so jealous you are going to Australia. I'm for sure planning to get over there while Rachel is there. Too bad we couldn't all go together. Have so much fun and call me when you get back.
Post a Comment