Last week we took a last minute trip to Disneyland for a couple of days. The boys had been asking and asking when we could go again, so we decided to surprise them and go. We had a great time, as we always do. We've loved having our passes this year!
(Zac wanted his pictures taken by each of the letters...if you click on it, maybe you can see him :) )We spent most of our first day at California Adventure. We didn't have any
lines so we got to ride everything plus see a couple of shows and visit with lots of characters.

Kayden got chosen to participate in a show...it was really cute! Here he is giving Matt a 'thumbs up' from the stage. The man asked him his name, and he said, "Batman." (he calls himself Batman when he wears his favorite Batman shirt) Then he asked Kayden where he lived, and Kayden said, "At home." So, when he introduced Kayden to the audience, the man said, "And here we have Batman who lives at home." Everyone got a good laugh.On Tuesday we spent the whole day at Disneyland. We met up with some friends and the boys had fun playing together on Pirate Island.

We love Disneyland!
4 comments:
I'm so jealous! What a fun trip! I love the part about Kayden in the show!
I love how your boys are not shy about participating in shows, i love it! Glad you had another fun trip. =)
I'm so jealous! I didn't know you had passes...so fun!!! We're thinking of planning a trip to Disneyland soon....now I really want to! Your boys are so cute!
I can't wait to take our boys there! love the pics!!
Post a Comment