Monday, October 04, 2010

We took another short spontaneous trip last weekend and went to St. George. The boys were SO excited to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. When we arrived Thursday evening, they were so excited to do everything that they couldn't make up their minds.

Here's what our first five minutes there sounded like,
"I want to play with the ninja turtles. Can we get out the G.I. Joes? Grandma, let's go downstairs and play ping pong. Will you play ping pong with me? Where's Uncle Brandon? Can I have a treat? I want to go swing on the swings in the backyard. Can you read me a story Grandma? When can we do the chocolate fountain?...."
There's just too many fun things to do!

It was a short trip, but we packed in the fun. Before we left, Grandma told the boys they could each choose a toy to take home. When she asked Kayden which one he wanted to take, he said, "I want to take you, Grandma!"

Here are a few of the things we did aside from
all of the fun at their house:

Played at Jumping Jacks


Kayden wasn't afraid of anything and climbed right up
all the slides and bounce houses by himself.



Snow Canyon


The boys loved climbing the rocks and were excited when we
climbed to the very top of this big rock formation.






-Happy Meals and playing at McDonalds

-Cheered on Aunt Haylee with Grandma and Grandpa as she finished the
St. George marathon

(Kayden told me that she was running so fast, faster than Lightning McQueen!)






And since I didn't post anything this summer,
here are some pictures from a few of our trips there this summer, too.




Riding on Grandpa's motorcycle:




Fun at the lake on Grandpa's boat:





Pine Valley:




2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sad that I didn't know you guys were in town although I was so tired after the marathon I don't know that seeing each other would have worked out. Sounds like you guys were pretty busy having fun too.

Craig Family said...

OMG your parents look awesome! It is so nice keeping up with you!! Miss ya!