Last week, my used to be little but now is SO BIG
little guy turned 3!
little guy turned 3!
He started out the day with breakfast in bed, which the boys think is super fun.
(Although he gets up pretty early and gets himself dressed, so he was already dressed by the time I had it ready.)
His breakfast of choice was cinnamon rolls and strawberries.
That night we had a family party with a Toy Story 3 cake, per his request. I thought it fit perfectly since he was turning 3, so I made it look (kind of) like the Toy Story 3 movie posters.
I had lots of interruptions and not much time, so it wasn't the best cake I've made, but he was happy with it.
(Although he gets up pretty early and gets himself dressed, so he was already dressed by the time I had it ready.)
His breakfast of choice was cinnamon rolls and strawberries.
That night we had a family party with a Toy Story 3 cake, per his request. I thought it fit perfectly since he was turning 3, so I made it look (kind of) like the Toy Story 3 movie posters.
I had lots of interruptions and not much time, so it wasn't the best cake I've made, but he was happy with it.
He's been talking about what kind of birthday party he wanted for the last six months or so.
He wanted a Toy Story 3 party, but with a newborn, I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, and I wanted to keep the germs out of our house.
So, we had a little party with a few of his friends at Chuck E. Cheese,
with a few Toy Story 3 decorations and cupcakes to fit the theme.
The kids loved it, and I loved how easy it was!
This roller coaster simulator was his favorite ride... he rode it over and over!
Lots of fun games and rides,
pizza and juice,
a little dancing,
the "Little Green Men/Alien" cupcakes that he wanted me to make,
and opening gifts...
So, we had a little party with a few of his friends at Chuck E. Cheese,
with a few Toy Story 3 decorations and cupcakes to fit the theme.
The kids loved it, and I loved how easy it was!
I still can't believe he's already three ~ I don't know where the past three years have gone!
We love our birthday boy!
We love our birthday boy!
And what did this little cutie do during all of the birthday festivities?
2 comments:
Three years went by SO FAST! It wasn't very long ago we were taking pictures of baby Kayden and baby Avery when you were in town! Now they're 3! I can't believe how ambitious you were for his party...newborn and all! Such a great mom! I love the cake and cupcakes. Happy Birthday, Kayden! (And Happy Birthday to YOU!)
Wow- he looks so grown up with his short hair cut! I'm still impressed that even with a newborn you pulled of any kind of party at all, with themed cake and cupcakes too! Such a good mama. And can I just say yummy to those little Ethan cheeks, mmmmmm.
Post a Comment