1. He is ADORABLE! 2. Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! 3. Welcome to my life of having three boys! It's pretty neat! 4. You are a great photographer... I wish I had good newborn pictures of my boys like these!
He is ADORABLE! He definitely looks like his own person but I can see the other boys in him for sure, perfect combination! You are right about them growing up way too fast, wish we could freeze time sometimes.
the third picture from the bottom i can totally see kayden in him. i am still sticking with that he looks just like you...just like you! i love the sweet smile, i love them all. you did fabulous like always.
Oh happy day! Congrats girlie! He is such a handsome little guy. Love the bottom pic with that super cute sleepy smile! Your boys are just too much. What a beautiful family. We miss you guys. Maybe we'll see you at your twentieth reunion!
Awwwwww...those pictures are melting my heart! I want to hold him and kiss his cute little newborn neck! Hold him lots...it's true...the third one grows up the fastest! Love you!
You have struck gold!!! I'm loving the pics...I know you are real busy,,,but when you get a chance and caught up on sleep call me. I want to know everything! Sons are indeed a heritage from the Lord, children, a reward." Psalm 127:3 miss ya
14 comments:
1. He is ADORABLE!
2. Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant!
3. Welcome to my life of having three boys! It's pretty neat!
4. You are a great photographer... I wish I had good newborn pictures of my boys like these!
He is ADORABLE! He definitely looks like his own person but I can see the other boys in him for sure, perfect combination! You are right about them growing up way too fast, wish we could freeze time sometimes.
Oh he is so precious. I'm coming Thursday night and hope to make it out there to meet him.
He's beautiful. I'm glad you're getting some snuggling time. Hope you're feeling well. By the way, awesome pictures, you have a great eye.
Wait, WHAT? Where was the post announcing your pregnancy? Where were the pregnant belly shots? I feel cheated!
However, Ethan looks perfect. I love the smiling picture of him at the end! So cute!
Soooo cute!!! :D
the third picture from the bottom i can totally see kayden in him. i am still sticking with that he looks just like you...just like you! i love the sweet smile, i love them all. you did fabulous like always.
Oh happy day! Congrats girlie! He is such a handsome little guy. Love the bottom pic with that super cute sleepy smile! Your boys are just too much. What a beautiful family. We miss you guys. Maybe we'll see you at your twentieth reunion!
Awwwwww...those pictures are melting my heart! I want to hold him and kiss his cute little newborn neck! Hold him lots...it's true...the third one grows up the fastest! Love you!
You have struck gold!!! I'm loving the pics...I know you are real busy,,,but when you get a chance and caught up on sleep call me. I want to know everything!
Sons are indeed a heritage from the Lord, children, a reward." Psalm 127:3 miss ya
COngrats!!! He is beautiful!!
Congratulations! What a handsome little guy.
Congrats! What a sweet baby. Best Wishes!
Oh so cute and cuddly! What a beautiful boy :)
Post a Comment