Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kayden Matthew


Kayden Matthew was born on Thursday,
February 21st, at 10:14 pm!
He was 2 1/2 weeks early, so we weren't expecting him quite yet, but we are so happy to have him! He is a sweet, snuggly little guy.
He was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long.
We think he looks a lot like Zac did when he was born.


Zac will be a great big brother! He was very excited to meet Kayden
and likes to hold and kiss him.





Kayden's first day at home

11 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, he is so cute! Arian forwarded me the email that Pulte sent out to everyone announcing his birth and ever since then, I've been so excited to see pictures on your blog. You all look so great and it's fun to see Zac so excited to hold him. Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited. I can't believe he's here already, he's so sweet. Congrats you guys, I'll call you soon! Love you!

Tammy said...

Congrads!! He is a cutie!! Make sure Zac dosen't try crawling in bed with Kayden... That's what Madi did one time with Dylan...=) We look forward to meeting Kayden and seeing your family in June!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so precious. Such a cute family.
-Gina

natasha said...

welcome to the world kayden! congrats matt and eleisha this is wonderful news. can't wait to meet him. can i bring you dinner?

Sarah Beck said...

yay! what a cute baby. he's a healthy size too. i bet you're glad he came two weeks early! Congrats!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! So our babies are only 3 weeks apart! Congrats! I'll call you in a few days to see how you're doing. Can't wait to meet him...Kayden is such a cute name, too! Love ya!

Kaity said...

Wahoo! He's darling. How fun for you with your two boys. I'll have to get on the ball and finsih your nursing cover.

congrats you guys

Lori said...

How exciting!! It was so fun to see pictures. He totally looks like Zac!! I can't believe how big he was for being 2 weeks early!! I hope all is going well, and we can't wait to meet him. The kids were excited they have a new cousin!!!

Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! February 21...what a great day to be born.

Roberta said...

Congratulations on your new little one. We are glad that everything went well and he is home...