
Valentines Day was fun with Zachary this year...he ran around saying, "Happy Valentimes Day!" all day, and he had fun making valentines and giving them to us. Matt took Zac with him to the store to buy me some flowers; Matt had some picked out, but Zac said, "No, Daddy, these ones," and insisted on a beautiful bouquet that I love. He ran into the house holding them with a big, excited smile, ran up and handed them to me and said, "Happy Valentimes Day, Mommy!" It was sweet. This morning we were at a store and saw all their flowers sitting out, and Zac pointed them out and said, "Mommy, you like Mommy's flowers at home?" I assured him that I LOVED the ones he gave me, and we ran in to smell and look at them as soon as we got home. Kids are so sweet!
Zac also made us laugh last night at dinner...he had been eating his lasagna for a while, and it was definitely NOT still hot, but all the sudden he pointed to his mouth and said, "Hot. I need chocolate milk. Chocolate milk make it ALL better." We just looked at each other and laughed. It's funny that at such a young age kids start trying to say just the right thing to get what they want. (He also tried this another time--a few months ago, he came into our room in the middle of the night. We told him to go back to bed, but he told me, "Zac have 'owies.' Go downstairs and watch a movie--make it all better!" At least he's thinking!)
I'm grateful for Matt and Zac and love them both so much!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
PS-Thanks for the picture idea, Jill!
4 comments:
Those pictures are so sweet! Every time I see pictures of Zac, I notice how alike he and Parker look. Sounds like you had a fun day. Movies do make owies better! Love ya!
These pictures turned out great! Zac is so cute, and so smart I might add! Those stories are so fun. I also love that he picked out flowers for you-how sweet is that? I"m so glad you had a special day.
this was very cute. love the manipulation! mike is like that. charm the pants right off you. glad to hear you had a great day and i hope you didn't have to make the lasanga!
Fun pictures! I can't believe how much Zac talks. You're getting to the end!! How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear, see pictures, and meet the new little one!!
Post a Comment