News and pictures from the Sherman family.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Way to get him with his eyes open at only a week old!! I can't wait to meet him!!
He is SOOOOOO cute! Can't wait to meet him. Happy Birthday by the way!
happy birthday and he looks like his mommy!
What a cutie!! Love the pictures!
What an angel. I love him already!
Elisha, Kayden is AMAZING! He looks like a little person already. It makes me want to have another. Emma is starting to get a little too independent.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Way to get him with his eyes open at only a week old!! I can't wait to meet him!!
He is SOOOOOO cute! Can't wait to meet him. Happy Birthday by the way!
happy birthday and he looks like his mommy!
What a cutie!! Love the pictures!
What an angel. I love him already!
Elisha, Kayden is AMAZING! He looks like a little person already. It makes me want to have another. Emma is starting to get a little too independent.
Post a Comment