skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Valentine's Day Party
Whew! I'm EXHAUSTED! This morning I had a little Valentine's Day party with Zac's little friends and their moms (my friends). It was really fun and I had a fun time planning it and getting ready for it, but all I can do right now is just sit here and take it easy! I did a brunch with lots of yummy food--all pink or red or heart shaped, of course :) --so I spent all day yesterday and all morning this morning making everything and getting ready. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures like I wanted to, but everything turned out cute and yummy. The kids had fun playing, decorating cookies, making valentines, and passing out the valentines they brought. It's always fun just to get together, let the kids play, and eat good food, right? I guess it was just my excuse to have a little get-together before I'll be too tied down for a while with a new baby! Good thing I have the weekend ahead of me to get the house cleaned up and recuperate from 10 little 2 year olds running around!
3 comments:
How fun is that! I wish you had pictures of all the cute Valentine's Day food...sounds great! You are pretty ambitious to plan a big party for ten 2-year olds when you are having a baby in a month! Things like that are always super fun, but super exhausting!
how cute! we would have loved to come! hope you guys had a blast.
How fun, I love having those little parties! You'll have tot ell me all about your cute food!
Post a Comment