Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Every year, Matt's work has a big Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids. It's always lots of fun! This year Zac knew that there would be treats inside the eggs, so as soon as he got one, he wanted to stop and open it rather than grabbing more. So, while some of the kids had baskets full of about 50 eggs, Zac only got a few, but he was happy just the same and had fun finding what was inside.




The Easter Bunny was at the egg hunt, so we got to take a picture with him.




Kayden's first Easter!


8 comments:

Jen said...

Hey there!! I sure miss Vegas at this time of year!! Little Kayden looks sooo sweet. Not sure you need my help with pics!! Looks like your doing great! :) talk to you soon! jen

Roberta said...

Those pictures look cute,,says Heather. I'm excited for Easter and to go on an egg hunt like Zac. I especially like the one of Kayden with the Easter Bunny holding him. He looks so cute!!

natasha said...

i love these pics my fav was the family one though. LOVE the new haircut! you look amazing (of course) kayden is so stinkin' cute. good work mama.

Unknown said...

What a fun tradition! Doesn't it feel weird to have TWO kids now in family pictures? It makes me feel more like a REAL family. Kayden is REALLY cute...so are the rest of you!

Anonymous said...

Zac is so cute! And I am super jealous of that green lawn. It snowed a little here today. I miss warm climates!

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, I'm sad I missed this Pulte event. We have 2 egg hunts here this week. Knowing you were there with Kayden makes me wish I would have gone. I love the pictures of him in the basket and I love your family pictures too. Happy Easter!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Awe you had your baby!!!! I never get on to look at blogs anymore. just trying to get all packed up to move before i get any bigger. YOU look AMAZING!! such a beautiful family. Y'all make GREAT babies!

Rachel said...

How fun1 Zac is getting so big! and baby Kayden, too cute for words, I love him in the basket :)