Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a nice, low key Easter this year since we had a new little baby. We had fun together, though. Zac loved eating the treats from his Easter basket and eggs all morning, and after church we had Easter dinner with some good friends...it was a nice day.

Here are a few pictures...

Can you tell Zac was excited as he looked at the stuff in his Easter basket?


It's way too hard to get a good picture of a 2 year old and a 4 week old, but we tried.


Sweet Baby Kayden




6 comments:

natasha said...

okay so i want to know how you got so skinny so fast!!! you look amazing. the boys' outfits were so super cute. where did you get them to match? how are you feeling?

Unknown said...

The Easter outfits are really cute! How fun to have two boys so they can match! You look great!

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I keep trying to call you guys and can never reach ya. I hope you have a great weekend and everything goes well with the blessing. We wish we could be there!!!

Kaity said...

What a cute little family you all are! Eleisha, you look like a hot mamma! I can't believe you just had your second!

Jill Lewis said...

Sweet pictures, and yes, Eleisha, you look great!

Rachel said...

What a precious family! I love you guys! Whena are you gonna move to Austin?!?!?