

I just had to post a few more pictures of Kayden...he's so cute and such a sweet little baby! He gives us the biggest, sweetest smiles when we hold him or talk to him. Today I tried to catch one of his big smiles on camera, but wasn't quite fast enough... I just got the beginning and end of smiles, so they're not very big, but still cute. Kayden is 5 weeks old now!
At the beginning of the week, Kayden also started "talking" to us! When we lay him on a blanket or hold him and talk to him, he coos and makes the sweetest little talking noises back to us (in between his smiles). Sometimes he has a really serious look on his face and stares intently at me as he "talks," like he really is trying to tell me something. It's so fun! Zac gets really excited whenever Kayden coos and wants him to do it again and again. It's been a really fun week! I'm so lucky to have two sweet boys!
4 comments:
you do have sweet boys. i think with the elegant way you do it that you should try for another one oh, next month. :) he's sweet. we have the plague over here or i'd come visit. hope to see you soon!
I LOVE the cooing! So sweet! We got your baby announcement, by the way....SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! I was really impressed (and a bit jealous!) Loved it! Love the pics!
Matt Sherman!! This is Lauren Davies (now Lauren Heal) from TO!
So I'm totally not stalker, just bored at work and found your page through the Peeples page and then through Jeff and Roberta. Small world, huh!
I can't believe how your family has grown! Your boys are adorable!
You'll have to tell your parents and Denise and Tammy "hello" from me!
Thanks for letting me take a peek!
Lauren
PS - Here's our blog: jandlheal.blogspot.com
Congrats!!! I asked your nephew Caleb if you had the baby and he looked at me weird. Too funny! I am glad you are enjoying having 2. What wonderful little blessings. PS Eleisha you look marvelous!
Post a Comment