Last Sunday, March 30th, was Kayden's baby blessing. (It only took me a week to get the pictures on here :) ) Everything was wonderful and it was a great day. We loved having so much family here with us for the special day! Kayden was so happy and perfect all day, too. He got to have both sets of his grandparents here, as well as one set of great grandparents, too! We also had lots of other family members and friends there as well. The blessing was beautiful, and he was so calm and peaceful throughout the meeting. Afterwards we had a FULL house of people over to eat...we had tables set up in the backyard, too, but it ended up being the one day of the week that was SUPER windy and cool outside. So, we all crammed inside and it worked out fine, although we were a bit disappointed. Oh well. All in all, it was a great day!
I finally got some pictures of Kayden smiling this week, too:


I finally got some pictures of Kayden smiling this week, too:
8 comments:
What a cutie! I still don't have pictures of Avery smiling! Oh well!
well congrats! you looked super cute as usual. how are you feeling?
I'm feeling pretty good, just the most tired I've ever been!
Sweet pictures.
He looks adorable in his outfit. I wish we could have been there. We look forward to seeing you in June!!
I love his blessing outfit. So cute! Baby blessings are the best. I cry at every single one now that I have Emma.
Oh, what a sweetie! Hey when are you guys going up to Utah this summer, maybe we'll try and come out the same time.
I love the white tux. And you look fantastic for just having a baby!
Post a Comment