Monday, June 09, 2008

Father and Sons Campout





It's taken a few weeks for me to post these pictures, but Matt and Zac went to the Father and Son's Campout up at Mt. Charleston back in May. This is one of the great things about having all boys...a night and day all alone to do whatever I want! Of course, I had Kayden with me this year, but he was a great date and we had a fun time together while Matt and Zac were off camping.

The whole week before they left, Zac kept talking about going camping up in the mountains, having a campfire, etc., and every time he'd tell me, "Just Daddy and Zac. It's for BOYS ONLY! NO GIRLS! Mommy stay home and feed Kayden." (For a while there that's what he'd tell me every time he went somewhere with Matt..."Mommy stay home and feed Kayden." I guess that's how he thought I spent most of my time.)

Here are a few of the pictures Matt took...funny, as I was looking through them, Zac had a treat in his hand or mouth in pretty much every picture! No wonder he had so much fun!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny...Joe really wanted to take Parker this year, but I told him to wait another year. Maybe I should've let him go...I would've loved a girl's night with Avery! I'll call you tomorrow (I just realized I never called you back) to figure out when we can see you! Yay!

MaryAnn said...

Super cute! The comment about feeding Kayden though, too true sounding to me.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe he is old enough to go on a campout!! It is crazy how fast time flys.

Lori said...

What fun pictures. Looks like they had a great time. We can't wait to see you soon!!!!!

Kimberly said...

I keep trying to convince Devon to do the father-son/daughter campout thing, but he still isn't convinced! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

jamie said...

so i just found your blog...you didnt tell me you had one! its so fun to see your family in action...youve been up to so many great things! kayden is getting so old, so fast! and zac is so fun...joe loves having him as a playmate. you have such a beautiful family! im so grateful to have you as a good friend...youre a wonderful mother and woman...youre so creative and you have so much energy. i dont know how you do it all!