Monday, June 02, 2008

San Diego Trip Top Ten

We just got back from spending a few days in San Diego...the weather was absolutely perfect and we had a great time!

Zac's "Top Ten" favorite things from our trip: (in no particular order)

1. Going to Sea World and seeing all the sea animals and fun shows
(We didn't get any good family pictures)



2. The Shamu and dolphin shows


This was Zac's reaction whenever the whales or dolphins would jump or do a cool trick...he'd lift his arms and say, "Yea!!!"

He loved watching them swim around their tanks--up nice and close

They had some fun summer night shows that just started last weekend.


3. Fireworks shows Friday and Saturday nights


4. Running up and down the little hill in the kids play area hundreds of times
(I seriously don't understand where he gets his energy or how this little hill could be THAT fun to spend at least 30-45 minutes playing on it.)


5. Splashing in the water and getting soaked in the kids water area

6. Flying the green Elmo airplane with Daddy

7. Seeing the sharks

8. Swimming in the warm pool at our hotel (and the fountain)
Zac and Matt swimming in the pool...
I was feeding Kayden on our balcony, hence the not- so-close-up picture of Zac jumping in the pool. We were right on the bay, so you can see it behind the pool. It was a beautiful area!



9. Going to the beach and playing in the sand

10. Spending lots of time with my family in the nice, sunny weather of San Diego!

4 comments:

natasha said...

looks like you guys had a blast!

MaryAnn said...

How fun! Eleisha how did you go on such a cool trip with a little baby? I am so impressed. Also, I love your shirt. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW he is so big now! I cant wait till emma is old enough to get through a whole day of outings. Hey, we are on the opposite sides of the country now. crazy.

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, what a fun trip! I love the pictures. You look incredible Eleisha. Your boys are so cute! Yes, you're right, time is flying! Your family is always doing so many great things!