I was also happy to have another excuse to practice taking pictures using the manual setting on my camera...I think I got a few pretty good shots, though never as many as I hope for. :)
Kayden waiting for them to come out of the temple
Matt was a little less-than-enthusiastic about the pink shirt and tie he got to wear.I love this picture, though.
Cute matching brothers.
Kayden and Uncle RyanMy youngest brother, Ryan, had a big day, too... he got his mission call in the mail that day and was called to serve in the Jamaica Kingston Mission!!! The mission includes all the places no one would ever want to see--Jamaica, the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands, Turks and Caico Islands. Sounds like a vacation to me! :)
We are SOOOO excited for you, Ryan!
What a fun and exciting weekend!


12 comments:
tell me more about this online photo class...
Your blog looks great!! It sounds like you had a fun and exciting weekend with your family. Congratulations to your brothers! Your pictures look fantastic!!
Terrific pictures! When do you have time to take a class? You're amazing!
Eleisha! Your pictures are so cool! I love the ones of your matching boys...they are both so adorable. And yeah...talk about dream mission! Congrats to your brothers!
Great pictures! Your and Angies kids are all so adorable!!! Kayden was one of our top names for Travis. :) I LOVE the wedding decorations. The colors and flowers and fruit vases and cake are amazing!! I wish I were that creative!
hey! it's Matt and Kristine here. LOVE the waterfall pictures on your other post. just beautiful! what cute babies you have, too! your blog looks great. i'm glad we found you guys (through Allison).
So, I know I just saw you last night but I'm really hoping you'll post a link to the photography class you took. Your photos are amazing and I would love to learn more! It was great to see your family last night!
You've inspired me to take out my manual camera and take pics again! Beautiful pics of the boys! Isaac and Sophie will be blessed on Sun., Sept. 7 at 11 a.m. in our chapel. Let me know if you and your fam can make it.
Wow, you're pictures are AMAZING! Way to go. You're passing Dave up, I think you should be the family photographer!! :) That's exciting about the wedding, and congrats on the mission call! Those are all places I want to go!!!
PS I love your new blog look. I'm going to have to check out that blog design site, I need a change.....
Wow! Your pics look professional! You never have to go to Kiddie Kandids again (I don't know if you ever went there...)!
awesome pictures, looks like you're having fun with the camera!
Post a Comment