Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh Shoot! Beginning Photography

I've had lots of requests for more information about the online photography class I took.
Here's the website: www.jessicasprague.com
The class is called "Oh Shoot! Beginning Photography."

I actually first took some digital scrapbooking classes from this website (thanks to my sister in law, who introduced me to it!). I now LOVE digital scrapbooking! You can do so many cool things in Photoshop Elements. It's so nice because it's all on the computer, so I don't have to get out a big mess to do a little scrapbooking here and there. So, that and taking pictures are two of my new favorite hobbies. :)
I had been looking into taking a photography class somewhere so that I could learn to use our camera, so I was so excited when they announced this new photography class on the website! I totally recommend any of their classes!

I couldn't resist posting a few more pictures I've taken for the class, and some I took of my family to practice, too. Thanks for humoring me!



Sometimes I think Zac must look like a little orphan despite my best efforts...this picture is totally him, though...a bruise above his eye (a new one since my post about his "owies!"),
ice cream on his face, outside in the rocks in his mis-matched jammies.
He's such a BOY!!!

Josh's cute family



Lynsey and baby Avery


Justin



10 comments:

sara said...

i've been looking for an online photography class to take for so long but have never found one that sounded like the right fit. i was so jealous when i saw all the stuff you are learning! thank you so much for sharing this class info! i'm going to have to take it! your pictures look great!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving it! Thanks for letting me know about the class! I am going to check it out!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so good! I really want to take that digi-scrapbooking one! And your niece Avery reminds me of my Avery!

Rachel said...

Great pictures! I can't believe Josh has a baby!

Megan said...

What Web site is the digital scrap booking on?

Jill Lewis said...

Thank You!! I'm going to take some of the classes for sure. I love, love the style and am excited to learn more. Your pictures look great!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out great! Thanks to you we have some nice family photos.

Lindsay said...

Hey, Eleisha! I'm so glad you saw my blog and left a comment! We're doing pretty good! I saw the link for yours on Lauren's, too, awhile ago. For whatever reason, maybe Sandler woke up from his nap or something, I didn't leave a comment. I haven't gone back to check out Lauren's since she hasn't updated lately, and so I just didn't come back here to your blog either.
Your pictures look great! I was just telling Lewis the other day that I wanted to get a good camera and take a photography class.
Your family is just as cute as ever, and your boys are so adorable! I hope everything is well with you and your family also, and you're having fun being the mom of two boys!! I bet our houses will be equally crazy at times!

Amy said...

Eleisha--great photos! What kind of camera do you have?

Larsens said...

Hey now I can comment! yah! Your blog is so pretty and your a great photographer. Take a look at the new blog!