Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Today was Zac's first day of preschool! He was SO excited to go and every time we talked about it last week, he ran and got his backpack and filled it with things to take. He is especially excited about his new green scissors. (We have to keep them put away at home, though, because last week Zac got into a little trouble with scissors and the pack 'n' play and his shorts :) ) We're just doing a little preschool with four other kids from church this year, but I think it'll be perfect for him and so much fun!


I was a little sad after I dropped him off...he's growing up so fast! It'll be strange to have him gone two mornings a week. (It was nice to be able to run errands with just Kayden, though!)


As for Kayden, he now has two new teeth, weighs 17 lbs. 2 oz, and is 28 inches long. I can't believe he's 6 months old! He has also started to sit up on his own and finally likes to eat rice cereal and baby food!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah, what a big boy Zac is! And Kaden, I just want to eat him up! Such a cutie, can't wait to see you soon (I might have to steal Kayden though!)

Unknown said...

We're doing a pre-school thing for Parker and a few kids in the ward, too. I'm not sure how he'll do, but I'm excited. That is SUCH a good picture of little Kayden!