I loooove your blog! totally cute :) love the pix too... you have great clarity and color!! keep up the great work! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks
Hes so cute! I wish Ashelyn would eat baby food. She will only eat what we eat, which forces us to eat healthy! How do you get your pics so clear? What kind of camera do you have?
He really is cute! I love this age...when their personalities really start coming through! That's funny about you doing the same activities as us! There are actually only 5 kids in the group...we just had a "visitor" last week, plus my "helper" brought her three younger kids, so it was a mad house!
7 comments:
Your pictures are so good!! I love it.
I loooove your blog! totally cute :) love the pix too... you have great clarity and color!! keep up the great work! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks
Great shots, as usual. :) I can't believe he has teeth already! I love those big, blue eyes!
Hes so cute! I wish Ashelyn would eat baby food. She will only eat what we eat, which forces us to eat healthy! How do you get your pics so clear? What kind of camera do you have?
I love his eyes! He is so cute! I can't believe he is so big! You are great at taking pictures!
He really is cute! I love this age...when their personalities really start coming through! That's funny about you doing the same activities as us! There are actually only 5 kids in the group...we just had a "visitor" last week, plus my "helper" brought her three younger kids, so it was a mad house!
Those are adorable! And you appear to be an awesome photographer.
Post a Comment