Here are a few pictures I took of the snow today. I can't believe how much we still have, but I love it. I love driving and seeing snow everywhere...white rooftops and bushes, and snow-covered mountains. It just all looks so much prettier than the normal dead-brown-winter look.



It's a little hard to take pictures while you're driving down the road, so these aren't the best. :)


The snowman Matt built in our backyard...it's slowly melting, but still standing!

And a few more that I took Thursday (the day after the big snowstorm). The sky was so clear and blue!



The snowman Matt built in our backyard...it's slowly melting, but still standing!
And a few more that I took Thursday (the day after the big snowstorm). The sky was so clear and blue!
4 comments:
I didn't think the snow would last this long!! But I am SO READY for it to be gone! I personally prefer the dead brown look over snow - ha!
Nice job taking pics while driving!!
Those are some fantastic pictures.
Wow you guys DID get a good amount of snow--I love it, it's gorgeous!
I really do love LOOKING at snow! Just not driving in it, walking in it, falling in it, etc! I can't believe there's snow like that in Vegas! Geesh! And CONGRATS on winning the contest! :) Kimberly will email you soon, I promise! But for now, think of a phrase you'd like...
Post a Comment