This time of year, I'm so happy that I live in Vegas! (Especially when I hear about all the snow and cold other places) Taking my kids to play at the park every day without jackets, going to the gym in capris and a short sleeved shirt and not getting cold walking to and from the car, and enjoying bright, sunny days...this is my kind of winter! Who could ask for nicer weather in January? I LOVE IT!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago
6 comments:
same here! we're enjoying non-humid 70 degree weather while the people in Wisconsin have a high of 7 degrees. it's great!
****Sigh**** That looks like heaven!
Yeah, I'm jealous of you now...but I don't think I will be in about six months when summer is in full swing!
We've been enjoying some beautiful weather, too. But we could really use some rain.
I love this weather too! I took the twins for a walk twice last week! Cute pics!
Amen! We are loving the weather, too. I'm a little worried, though, as it was almost 80 degrees today. (Makes me worried the cooler weather wont last much longer......)
Post a Comment