I can't believe it, but Kayden is 11 months old today! He is so much fun and does new things each day. Here are a few of the things he's doing now:

Words he says: Mom, Dad, bye-bye, hi, "nana" (banana), "ni-ni" (night night), ball, dog, this, uh-oh, oh, more (usually sounds like "mo mo mo mo" as he begs for more food), "Dac" (Zac), and my personal favorite, "Oh wow!" or wow
He'll try to copy words that he hears us say, and he makes great animal and car/truck noises when he hears one of us do it first.
Favorite foods: bananas, bread, yogurt, Cheerios, goldfish, green beans, crackers, pizza (probably not the best food for an 11 month old), and anything that someone else is eatingFavorite things to do: play ball (throw the ball back and forth with someone or throw it into his little basketball hoop), follow Zac around, bang things together to make noise, take things in and out of containers, eat, go outside, play with Daddy and Zac, clap, sing and play Pat-a-Cake and If You're Happy and You Know It, be on the move
Special talents: blowing kisses (complete with the mmmm-ahhhh sound effect), smiling and making us smile, waving, super flexible--can go from laying on his tummy to sitting by doing the splits with his legs sticking straight out to the side and pushing himself up
I can't belive he'll be one in a month!
Where has the last year gone???
Where has the last year gone???
7 comments:
Ohhhhh! I'm gonna steal that little one!
I cant believe he is getting so big! It is crazy how fast they grow. I love the picture by the way. Super cute.
I am just going to put it out there, I am always so jealous of how cute your pics are of your boys. And, lets be honest, Kayden says more words than my Bobble. =) Ash and I are working on some ideas, I will get with you tomorrow.
Seriously...fastest year EVER! Avery loves pizza, too...and blowing kisses. SO CUTE! But she's not saying nearly as many words as Kayden! She'll be one in a week...yikes!
He is growing up so fast. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys again.
mine just turned 8 months yesterday, before we know it he will be 1 also. I was just talking to Jon about it today!
if you go to Yosemite, let us know and we'll meet you there for a day or part of a day or whatever, ok?
Post a Comment