
Dear Matt,
Usually you think you're so lucky that you have your birthday and Father's Day all in one week, sometimes in the same weekend so you get a whole weekend of spoiling, but I'm not sure that you felt that way this year! With me being the camp director and your birthday being the day before Girls Camp, I'm sure you noticed that I was just a little bit busy and distracted. Then, Father's Day was the day after camp, and the day that I had to speak in church. Whoops! Sorry that I didn't get to do as much as I usually do for these special days, but I hope you enjoyed them anyways and know how much we love you!
Thanks for being such a great father and husband...we can always count on you! The boys probably didn't even miss me while I was gone because they were too busy having the time of their lives with you. It was so nice to not have to worry about them while I was gone, and especially nice to come home to a clean house on Saturday! Thanks for doing more than you should have done on Father's Day since you saw how exhausted I was after returning from camp. You are wonderful!
Love you!
Eleisha
My boys are so lucky to have such a wonderful dad! They are both big Daddy's boys and much prefer him over me. Zac even asks me quite often, "Mom, do you have a meeting tonight?" with a hopeful look on his face...meaning, "I hope you are going to be gone tonight so I can hang out with dad and watch cartoons with him."

This is the adorable tie tack that Zac made for Matt at church. Isn't it the cutest little drawing of a pirate you've ever seen? Notice the patch over one eye. (sorry the picture is sideways)
This is the adorable tie tack that Zac made for Matt at church. Isn't it the cutest little drawing of a pirate you've ever seen? Notice the patch over one eye. (sorry the picture is sideways)
3 comments:
I love the tie tack! Too adorable.
what a good dad. cute pictures of all your boys! and i know what you mean...miles definately loves and prefers dad time over me.
cool that you're camp director! how was it?
Love these posts. Make sure you get them printed out. They are priceless!
Post a Comment