Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Fish


Zac took swimming lessons that ended last week (he's so sad about that!), and by the second week he was SWIMMING on his own! He is soooo proud of himself and likes to tell everyone that he can swim in the deep water without his floaties. He'll even come up for a breath if he's swimming far. We are so proud of him...it's so nice to have him be able to swim on his own. He loves swimming back and forth to me when we're in the pool.
Way to go Zac...you're our little fish!


(Oops...I never actually took pictures of him at his lessons; I guess I'd better bring my camera next time we swim!)



Thanks, Karalee, for being such a great swim teacher!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

He looks so please with himself. Congratulations, Zac!

Anonymous said...

Alright Zac!!! Emma loves to swim, but she is afriad of putting her face in the water. :( I think we will hold off on lessons till next summer when she is braver.