Meet Captain Hook
Kayden LOVES Peter Pan--the movie and the ride at Disneyland, so he decided that he wanted to dress up as Peter Pan quite a while ago. I have to say, he definitely makes the cutest
Peter Pan I've ever seen!
When Zac saw me ordering Kayden's costume and saw that Captain Hook carries a sword, he decided that he wanted to be Hook. Their costumes were awesome and the boys looked great... everywhere we went people asked me where I got them (the costumes, that is).Neighborhood Halloween Festival

The boys loved every minute of wearing their costumes
and participating in Halloween activities this year!
Heagany Halloween Party~ Dressed up with friends


Springs Preserve
Trick or Treating, Games, and lots of Halloween fun




Church Trunk or Treat
playing games

Matt dressed up as Mr. Smee to match the boys

Decorating a Haunted House

And my project...I tried making sugar cookies with royal icing for the first time...
aren't they so cute?


And, last but not least, here's a picture of our winning costumes at the
Nash Monster Mash.

Happy Halloween!
and participating in Halloween activities this year!
Heagany Halloween Party~ Dressed up with friends
Springs Preserve
Trick or Treating, Games, and lots of Halloween fun
Church Trunk or Treat
Matt dressed up as Mr. Smee to match the boysDecorating a Haunted House
And my project...I tried making sugar cookies with royal icing for the first time...
aren't they so cute?
And, last but not least, here's a picture of our winning costumes at the
Nash Monster Mash.

Happy Halloween!
8 comments:
WOW! You and Matt look amazing!!! Hysterical! and of course the boys look adorable- those costumes are great. Good job on the cookies- they are adorable- I haven't tried royal icing- it looks beautiful, how did it taste?
Everyone's costumes are amazing. Your boys are so cute. And the cookies look great!
Your costumes are hilarious! Thanks for the morning laugh.
The boys look so cute. The cookies look great, but you and matt's costumes are the best! So funny!
Great costumes! (I recognize some of those pieces in your costume). Some of those pictures of Kayden look like Justin when he was young.
I love your costumes! You and Matt make perfect old people! Zac and Kayden are so lucky!! :)
i love the kids costumes, but yours and your hubby's costumes blow them outta the water, great job!
Oh my heavens-that last photo is a classic!! I love it! Fabulous costumes-all the way around. Miss you!
Post a Comment